Not every writer can commit to big budgets or long-term contracts so our rates are structured to suit you
You will notice that we don’t quote prices on this site. The reason for this is that every document is different and every writer writes to a different standard. The result is that some documents will take longer to proof or edit than others.
Our approach, therefore, is to assess either part or all of the work submitted before working out our quotation. Once we have seen a sample of the text and have formed a good idea of the amount of work to be undertaken, we will be in a position to present a quotation together with a breakdown of the work involved.
Although we will always work according to your instructions, we will pay careful attention to the following:
- Accuracy of grammar, syntax and punctuation
- Spelling and typographical errors
- Consistency (e.g. of capitalisation, italics, hyphenation, abbreviations)
- Comprehensibility and clarity of writing
- Duplication or undue repetition of words, expressions or ideas
- Simplification of text (e.g. by the use of shorter sentences or bullets where appropriate)
- Alternative or more appropriate vocabulary or phrasing (i.e. considering the level or standard of your readers).